Saturday, July 13, 2013

PUPPIES

Please note that this dog is not available for adoption. Click here to view the doggies that are currently available for adoption.

Five tiny mixed breed puppies have come in to our care.  They were surrendered to a pound in NSW and because they have some Chihuahua in them the pound staff contacted us to see if we could take them in, and of course, we said yes!
The mother, apparently is a Chihuahua cross Toy Poodle and the father is unknown.
These little puppies are all boys and are now 8 1/2 weeks (14/7/13).  We have had their first immunization done on 13/7/13.  Each one will be microchipped, desexed, and fully immunised before they can be adopted.  Each one was give a good check over yesterday by our Vet and he is very pleased with the way they are, good healthyl, happy, and strong little puppies.  Each one weighs about 1kg..
Tow of these little puppies have been adopted already but there are still three looking for a forever home.
Their price will be $400 each with everything done.  All puppies have now been spoken for and will go to their new homes as soon as all veteriner work has been done.

Please note that this dog is not available for adoption. Click here to view the doggies that are currently available for adoption.

3 comments:

  1. Are they still available and where are you located

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I'm sorry but these puppies are no longer available.

      The best thing to do is keep an eye on our currently available dogs or even subscribe to the Chihuahua Rescue Victoria Dog Roll by Email. If you see one you would like to apply for, you can do so by raising an Expression of Interest!

      Delete
  2. February 2019

    Hi. I am one of the puppies. My name is Happy and most the time I am Happy. I love playing with my sister Chihuahua. I have grown to be quite tall but my sister doesn't mind. I love cuddles, going for walks,chasing birds and rolling in dirt. I may be the cutest little dog ever but i dont like some strangers coming into my home. So tradies be aware. I have a few girl friends. Mali the Chihuahua, Ruby the Jack Russell, and old Blossom the Maltese mix. They all love me. And my 7 humans love me too, so i have plenty of cuddles. Thank you for all the hard work you do and for raising me.
    HAPPY THE CHIHUAHUA X POODLE X SHITZU

    ReplyDelete