Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Please note that this dog is not available for adoption. Click here to view the doggies that are currently available for adoption.

MALI, a very quiet gorgeous one year old, very well trained little girl.  Very shy to begin with but once she gets to know you she becomes your shadow!  Loving cuddly darling.  Mali has been desexed, immunised and microchipped.  POA.  Mali would make a wonderful "only dog" household with an older person.  She gets on well with little dogs of her own size but is terrified of anything bigger than herself, and can show some fear aggression.  She plays quite happily with the other Chihuahuas, but is protective of her dinner which is very understandable as she is on a diet.  She does have Grade 2 luxating patella and this will be fine providing she is kept as she is now and not allowed to gain any more weight.

MALI IS TRYING OUT HER NEW HOME FOR TWO WEEKS FROM 2/2/13.

Please note that this dog is not available for adoption. Click here to view the doggies that are currently available for adoption.

1 comment:

  1. February 2019

    Hi from Mali
    As the label said i was happily rehomed. The above description is still all true.
    I was rehomed with an only slightly bigger older sister Maltese cross. She allows me to be the boss. We both love or food, but if she is not quick enough she lets me finish hers off. Mum and dad are always putting me on a diet. A couple of years ago they adopted a brother from chihuahua rescue, he was a puppy poodle x smoothing. I love him, we play and play and play.
    I am getting older now, I have a few greys. My older sister is still alive but mum says not for long...she is 16, blind, and deaf. I still finish her food when no one is looking.
    My mum's mum and dad moved in to look after her. She has had a few cancers but she tells me she may be unwell sometimes but she will not die.�� They have a 12 year old Jack Russell named Ruby. She is ok, but never shares her food.
    So we are a big family of 7 humans and 4 dogs. We all get lots of love. I particularly love my mummy human for love but my poppa human sneaks in a treat or two when no-one is watching, so i follow him around too. Thank you for Chihuahua Rescue for finding me a great forever home.
    Love from Mali

    ReplyDelete